So, this post is partly dedicated to: as the title says, "having my cake & eating it too". The post popped into my head yesterday& I never got the chance to type it out due to my major migraine. So I will list my 3 instances when i wished that I could've had my cake & had eaten it too:
1)Rain/Afternoon baby walk
I absolutely adore rainy days/nights, except in the case that little dude needs to get out & get some fresh air during our walk
2)Watching television/Going to bed early
I'm sure everyone has their own favorite shows that may or may not come on at the best time for them, well my faves come on usually between 9-11, which doesn't work for my schedule as little dude wakes up at 5am sometimes, I need all the sleep that I can get!
3)Stay at home/Career Mom
I flipping love staying home with my little man, I enjoy everything about being here with him, seeing his "first's", playtime, nap time, feeding time; I'm here for it all & I love it. On the other hand I do miss the cash flow that having a job provided.
So I wondered if anybody else has ever wanted their cake & wanted to eat it too as an adult?
The second half of my post is devoted to the 4 things I'm loving at the current moment:
1) Sephora OPI "Teal we meet again"
- a color I would've never chosen, but I'd decided I wanted something different from the nudes & dark reds that I usually get & I love it plus it helps that I keep getting compliments on it!
2) Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- 1 word: yum! It has a sweet warmth to it, pressed apple juice, with whipped cream & caramel drizzle on top!
3) Target Boyfriend Tee
- no picture needed, just an awesome airy, soft, good for everything top perfect for my stay at home life!
4) Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin
-the scent of cinnamon, brown sugar, clove, & nutmeg, it just smells delicious!
yankee candle pumpkin candle
& a bonus for little dude, since he's always hated car rides in his infant car seat: we purchased his big boy car seat!! He had his first trip in it today & he loved it so here's to a hopeful new love of riding in the car!
Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL convertible carseat!
PS-What sorts of things are you guys loving for fall?