Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Very Beginning

Hello Everyone!

    As the title explains, this is the very beginning of my mom, marriage, house blog.  I started this blog because I really need some place to put my thoughts down, because as a new mom I honestly have trouble remembering much of anything.  I am a 26 year old mommy of 1(Caleb, nearly 9 months), wife to Chris(July 2008), & first time home owner(November 2008).  I really enjoy my life, family, & friends; I could'nt be luckier than being a stay at home mom. If nothing else I'm glad you stopped by, shared your time reading, & hopefully enjoyed some of what you've read & will read in the future.

2 comments:

  1. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur abundant announcement on web architecture account we aswell board superior web architecture and development casework on affordable bulk plz attending already
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete